So, I actually have a knitting post for you today, but the pictures are from the SLR and so take a bit of time to tweak and upload, I thought in the meantime I would do this that Angela at Paper-Rush posted on her blog this morning.
So first, my pen. This is a Parker Sonnet, it is stainless steel with gold plated trim, the nib is also silver and gold. I got it when I was about 14, for passing my SAT exams, though originally it only had a gold plated nib (I accidentally bent it during my A-Levels and got this new one for half price while it was on offer at Selfridges, still cost an arm and a leg mind!)
I don't take this one with me anywhere really, it is more my desk pen. I'm worried I will lose it if I do!
1. Your name: Georgina, I have issues with writing G's no matter what pen I use they look messy, not so great when your name starts with one! They always look either stiff, or like a squiggle.
2. Your URL: Pretty easy, as you are on it right now. If you look at the writing and compare it to my header you may spot that I wrote the header myself, with my real handwriting :)
3. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog: I find this quite interesting, it shows how I mix how I form certain letters sometimes. more on that later.
4. Favourite quote at the moment: Life is for living. This is a big one for me, because I am stuck at home at the moment not doing much of said living, so it reminds me that when I get the opportunity to I should take it.
5. Favourite song at the moment: Rolling in the deep by Adele. I love Adele's music and I have this on shuffle with a few of my other favourites, these music questions always stump me because i have such a wide taste, I love all sorts of music.
6. Favorite bands, singers at the moment: Mumford & Sons, Katy Perry, Paloma Faith, Kings of Leon. More artists currently in my shuffle playlist. Just ones I really like listening to on a Sunday afternoon, I could add so many more to this but then this post would be huge.
7. Anything else?: Well I thought this was appropriate, When I was 7 I moved schools and my new school decided my handwriting was too plain, and I had to have extra homework to learn to write all fancy, which is why my writing now still has a lot of the flicks, though a lot of them have gone. This is also the reason I have problems with G's and I form my letters differently sometimes, the old way of doing it slips in and I still get confused about how to form some letters :S